The free application allows you to write up to three documents that reach a word count of 1,500 words, after which you are prompted to purchase a "Manuscripts Unlimited" license code that removes document count and length limitations.
- The license code allows activating the application on up to three computers.
- The license code does not expire (the activation state of the application version you've downloaded will persist).
- If you are a student, a 50% student discount applies when purchasing the unlimited license code.
If you have any trouble activating the app with your license code, please contact us at email@example.com, noting your license code and the email address you used when purchasing.
Installing and Running Manuscripts
- Download the app.
- Open Finder and drag the un-archived Manuscripts.app bundle to /Applications or ~/Applications.
- If your browser did not already un-archive the Manuscripts.zip you downloaded, double-click it in Finder to unarchive it, before dragging it.
- NOTE! It is important to drag the app either into /Applications** or to ~/Application (Applications folder under your home directory) rather than using it from e.g. ~/Downloads, because macOS is guaranteed to register its Spotlight and QuickLook support only once this has been done).
- Launch the app you placed in the Applications folder (double-click in Finder, or click it in the Dock).